Inscrit le: 09 Avr 2018
: 2 020
|Posté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 11:38 (2018) Sujet du message: hydro flask wine tumbler 10 oz blue sale
|Get it in writing
If everything checks out ECCO Uomo Intrinsic 3 Textile Nere Italia , it’s time to sign the contract. In addition to the basic business information (address, contact numbers, business and GST numbers) ECCO Uomo Intrinsic 2 Stivali Nere Italia , the contract should have a detailed cost breakdown (materials and labor), indicate start and completion dates, and explain warranty details. Any irrelevant sections of a pre-printed contract should be crossed out or labeled “NA.” For really large jobs ECCO Uomo Cool Gtx Nere Italia , such as a home addition, you might consider having a lawyer read over the contract before signing. Think of any legal fees as added insurance.
Upon signing, the contractor will probably ask for a deposit ECCO Uomo Cs16 Low Nere Italia , typically 10 to 20 percent of the total job. If they insist on something higher, this should tip you off.
And, it goes without saying ECCO Irving Fisherman Sandali Nere Italia , you’d be wise to avoid “cash deals.” For lengthy projects, it’s possible that the contractor may ask for installment payments to be made when certain parts of the job are completed. This payment schedule should be tied to the completion of specific stages of the job and written into the contract.
A done deal
Now that you’re probably terrified to let anyone with a tool belt within 1,000 feet of your home ECCO Uomo Yucatan Sandali Wild Dove Titanium Nere Italia , it’s a good time to point out that the vast majority of contractors are honest, hard-working people who aren’t out to take advantage of anyone. To use the old clich?, it really is only a few bad apples that spoil the barrel. With just a little extra legwork ECCO Uomo Yucatan Sandali Nere Mole Italia , you should be able to pick the right contractor.
Here’s a sampling of general questions you should ask for each estimate:
– How long have you been in business?
– What kind of work do you specialize in? (Keep in mind that the true meaning of “specialize” is not an open-ended shopping list.)
– How many jobs similar to this one have you done?
– Do you have the appropriate licenses? (Ask to see these, and take note of license numbers.)
– Will you use your own crew for the work or will you subcontract part of the job? Are the subcontractors licensed?
– Are you and any subcontractors covered by workers’ compensation and liability insurance?
– How do you deal with potential health hazards such as
– Why is your price higher (or lower) than the competition’s?
– Are cleanup and garbage disposal included in the price?
“I’m working nearby, and I have some
“You have to act today to get this amazing offer…”
“I can give you a deal if you pay cash…”
“We’d like to make your home a showcase for our work…”
“Twenty-five percent is a standard deposit…”
– Get at least three estimates.
– Cash “deals” can cost you more in the long run.
– Ask for names of previous customers ECCO Uomo Yucatan Sandali Espresso Cocoa Marrone Nere Italia , and contact them.
– Contact your local Better Business Bureau and government licensing bodies.
– Get as many details as possible written into the contract.
– Know your legal rights.
– Hold back 10 percent of the total fee for 45 days after completion of the work. While affording you an opportunity to inspect the completed job carefully before making the final payment, the real intent of the law is to protect you from liens that unpaid subcontractors are allowed to place against a home they’ve worked on if they’re not paid by the main contractor.
Toronto Contractor | Toronto General Contractor | Toronto Home Improvement
BEIJING， June 6 (Xinhua) -- President Xi Jinping on Monday attended an opening ceremony of a China-U.S. high-level dialogue， calling on the two nations to properly manage differences and sensitive issues.
Differences between China and the United States are quite normal， Xi told the joint opening ceremony of the eighth China-U.S. Strategic and Economic Dialogue (S&ED) and the seventh China-U.S. High-Level Consultation on People-to-People Exchange (CPE) in Beijing.
So long as the two sides tackle differences and sensitive issues in the principle of mutual respect and equality， the bilateral relations can avoid major disturbance， Xi said， adding that China and the United States should strengthen communication and cooperation on Asia-Pacific affairs.
The broad Pacific Ocean， Xi said， should not become an arena for rivalry， but a big platform for inclusive cooperation.
Commentary: China-U.S. common interests transcend South China Sea disputes
BEIJING， June 6 (Xinhua) -- As China and the United States start their annual high-level dialogue here Monday， Washington needs to join China in focusing on the big picture of bilateral cooperation and preventing the South China Sea issue from jeopardizing their overall ties. Full story
Commentary: 2016 China-U.S. dialogue is of "quintet" significance
NEW YORK， June 5 (Xinhua) -- Senior Chinese and U.S. officials will gather on Monday and Tuesday in Beijing for an annual high-level dialogue that involves the most agencies and covers the widest range of issues under the bilateral relationship.
The eighth Strategic and Economic Dialogue (S&ED)， which will be held in parallel with the seventh High-Level Consultation on People-to-People Exchange (CPE)， is of "quintet" significance as it takes place in a crucial year in which the United States is holding presidential elections and China is to host the Group of 20 (G20) summit.？ Full story
U.S. hails annual high-level China-U.S. dialogue as effective， important mechanism
WASHINGTON， June 3 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. government hailed Friday the annual h. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale Adidas NHL Hoodie Wholesale Collge Hats Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball T-Shirts Wholesale Adidas NHL Hoodie Wholesale Football Hoodie Wholesale MLB Hats Cheap Nike NBA Hats